Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6.23 okay then...

well...michelle forced me to get a blog. yep. i think its boring. yea. i dont wanna tell you about my boring life hehehe.

AND I DONT LIKE READING BLOGS EITHER. WHY CANT U JUST TELL ME. AND I DONT RANT. DO I??? MICHELLE SAYS BLOGS ARE FOR RANTING. I DO NOT RANTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay yea

im bored. thats why im making a blog. lol. NO ONES EVEN GONNA READ THIS LOLOLOL WHO AM I KIDDINGGGGGGGGgg anywaysss about my dayyyyyy...

Eugene...
6:45 wakes up and is too lazy to get up
6:50 gets up and prays
6:55 gets dressed
7:00 eats breakfast
7:02 brushes teeth
7:05 goes to summer school

OMG wow summer schools so monotonous...its sorta fun though. xD still annoying. OMG I HAVE a 92.3% IN SUMMER SCHOOL. HORRIBLE T_T

anyways...

9:50 finishes class
9:53 goes to bother lisa, anthony in geometry, and attempts to enter other geometry classroom
9:55 leaves
10:13 goes on computer
11:48 plays warcraft! ahha
12:27 eats lunch
1:15 plays warcraft
1:55 IMs people
2:30 THE DOOMLORD MICHELLE DESTROYS THE LAND OF EUGENIUS AND FORCES EUGENE INTO BLOG

okayyyyyy yea...im failing at this. i make the most boring posts. HEHE lets spruce this up!

OKAY HERES SOME JOOKESSSSSSSSSSSs

WHY ARE ET'S EYES SO BIG???
HE SAW HIS PHONE BILL! AHHA

what do a basketball player and a baby have in common?
THEY BOTH DRIBBLE! ahah

OKAY THE END!

2 comments: