Monday, July 13, 2009

7/13 - Weeeee

HI!!!! My first post in a whileeeeee besides that last one I just posted...



Yea...OMG I HAVE SOMETHING I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!! yea. spiders are infesting my house. it's SO FREAKY! AHhhhhhhh!HH!HhH!Hh they're so scary! AHH there was this huge freaky scary one that came crawling towards me...



so then uh... i had another epic battle and won hehehe



but omgggg okay so a spider comes crawling down the wall at me and i'm like AHHH



so then i run to the kitchen ... and im abotu to turn on the light...and ANOTHER SPIDER IS ON THE LIGHT SWITCH AHHHHHHHHhh

:( :( :( :( :( :(



so freaky. okay anyways.



haha today, when i got back from summer school, i was like i want sun chips!



so i started eating... and then like...i looked down again...and the entire bag was empty. i was like...what the!!!!! HOWD I EAT ALL OF THEM TAHT FAST>....



LOL. okay that was...bad...hehe...i looked on the back and it turns out i ate like...1540 calories. that's like. an entire days worth of calories. or more. thats kind of scary. i need to not do that in the future.



haha but im doing so well in summer school right now! okay... i went to go get my grade sheet...and it turns out... i dont have it right now...



*flashes back*

Yifu: LETS TAKE EUGENES GRADE SHEET! OMGOGMOG HAHA

Vivian: HAHA!

Eugene: Noooo... *forgets and goes back to helping yifu on geometry*

-later-

Peter: Okay, it's time to leave!

Eugene: Okay! *leaves*

Yifu: MWHAHAHAHA I HAVE EUGENES GRADE SHEET!!!!!! BWHAHAA



yep thats exactly what happened. well maybe besides the last line. hehe. DANGGG okay.



well i had like 90.3 + 25 points because the teacher just marked the last 25 points as 0 xD



i think i have like 94-95 =DDDDDD



really awesome right? haha bwaahahha thats likeeeeeeee the top 10% of the class :)



yepyep. cant wait till the party on thursday. then i get to eat. =D and then summer school will end! wahahah!



wow i DO have really long rants. who would have known i had it in me? yea. OMG MORE RANT!



---EUGENES SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION ADVENTURE---

sooooooo i forgot my summer camp registration at HOME ON SUNDAY! AHHHH AND THEN I WAS LIKE NOOOoo

so then i was like maybe my mom can bring it when shes picking me up for servant team meeting so i was like YESSSSss



so then after service i was like is there servant team meeting today to mike and hes like nope. and im like NOOOOOOOooo

so then i go home. and hten later i get an idea to ask if theres a way i dont pay the late registration. so then i ask elim and shes like yea. just email mike. and im like YESSSSss



so then i email mike and hes like email your info to vincent. and im like NOOOO but im still like YESSSSSSS so then i emailed the stuff to vincent. and im like YESSSSSSsssss xD



yea. woo. perty awesome. lets see... what else is new in eugenes life. OOH im seeing harry potter on uh...thursday? thursday. okay. yea. mhm.





is this post getting a lil' long? hahawowlolWHOA okay



the end.

4 comments:

  1. LOL OMG when i was publishing this post

    i pressed publish and then it was like TWO DIFFERENT SOURCES WERE EDITING THIS. ERROR. and im like. ok..

    and then it says to press the back button. so i do. and then MY ENTRY IS COMPLETELY GONE! WHAT THE.
    so i was like FREAKING OUT. AND THEN. I REALIZED THAT BLOGGER AUTOSAVES! THANK YOU BLOGGER AUTOSAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. i love yer rantss! xDD lololol.
    I HATE SPIDERS AHHHH.

    and that happened to me last year for the summer camp stuff xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lololol AHHHHHHH I HATE SPIDERS TOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE SPIDERS TOO. D: There was this one on the mirror of my green bathroom the other day. And it was like GIGANTIC. D:... SO SCARY.

    I`m not going to summer camp this year :\

    xoxo

    r e i

    ReplyDelete