Thursday, July 16, 2009

7/16 - AHHHHH restrooms are awesome

Hahhaa. let me tell you the story of coming back from sommer school today! okayyyyyy so peter was testing out something when we were biking... so he started pulling my backpack and let me do all the biking for him. and it worked! BUT THEN MY PEDAL FELL OFF! LOL. so peter went to go get a wrench... and then we fixed it. so then i started biking home. and while i was biking... i was like I AHVE TO POO.

and then it got WORSE AND WORSE. AHHHH ITS A HORRIBLE FEELING!!!!!!! D: and the faster you go on the bike and hte harder you try, the more you ahve to poo!

AHHHHHHH so then i thought likeeeeeeee this is like unconfessed sinsssss because like you have to get those out of your system too!

HAHAHA LOL WEIRDEST ANALOGIES. MAYBE GODS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING. YEA.

butttt i meannn like i was desperate by the end. and then it felt SOOOOOO GOOD TO POO EHHEHEHE AM I BEING AWKWARD.

OMGG so yea... it reminded me to confess my sins more. :)

anyways. while im biking to school. i KEEP SEEING THIS DEAD BIRD THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. IT IS NOT PRETTY. I SEE IT EVERYDAY. AND ITS DECOMPOSING. I DONT WANT TO WATCH THIS PROCESS. EW. I RAN IT OVER ONCE. ON ACCIDENT. OMG OMG OMG :((((


ahhh i probably had to poo because i ate SO much lol at the party. HAHAHA THERE WAS LIKE THIS CHILI GUACOMOLE CHEESE DIP. SO GOOD!!!!!! OMGGGG AND SUN CHIPS. I BROUGHT THOSE. LOVE THOSE. AND DONUTS. werent that good haha. SODA!!!! ICE CREAM!!! MMM i ate so much. its 12:48 right now. i havent had lunch yet. hEHEHHE.

i love food. so good. :)

ahhhhh missions is next week. pretty nervous. keep me in your prayers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment